terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

One Moment

Sometimes I’m looking after just one moment,
only one tinny fraction of time,
when it all seems to stop,
all the world seems to don't want to spin any more,
and my heart doesn't want to beat any longer...
when I feel that I’m about to fall inside the deepest pit, to fall from the highest abyss.

And after this moment,
almost making part of this same piece of time,
everything start to look brighter,
the world seems to spin faster,
and my heart starts to beat the harder as it can...
I feel like a friendly hand has just saved me from falling and took me to the safest place.

It feels like the world is happier place.
Everything that you look at seems to be full of perfection.
All the problems that might concern any living being look like a lie.
All the pain ever felt is gone.
Every worrying thought seem to be forgotten and buried deep inside my mind.

But then this moment passes by,
and I start to see the world as it really is:
imperfect,
unshaped,
unfair,
unfortunately real.
All the problems are proven true.
All the pain rushes back again.
My mind gets full of those old and senseless thoughts.

After all, I feel that I’ll be able to stand such an “unfitable” world, if I can just seize one of those moments witch make me forget real life;
I feel like all the effort to get to it and the painful shock with reality is worth that tinny peaceful sensation.

P.S.: Hope you could really understand what I’ve tried to say.

P.S.(2): …and as my pseudo-Norwegian friend would say:

Love.

Um comentário:

  1. Tigas.

    :)

    você sabe que manteer esse calorzinho de felicidade é up to us, ne? que vem de dentro enteder que o que faz o mundo ser imperfeito são pensamentos assim.
    se você pensar sempre no que você acha ser o melhor, o seu mundo vai ser lindo!

    :)
    Love.

    ps: espero que seja pseudo-norueguesa, não pseudo-amiga! haha

    ResponderExcluir